Monday, June 16, 2014

DieCon and the Gateway Grand Tournament


It's that time of year again. This weekend is DieCon!!! A list of events and tickets can found and purchased here http://diecon.com/D14/. Last year I took part in the Gateway Grand Tournament and managed to win the title of "Best General" with my Necron/Grey Knights combo. Hopefully this year I can do even better. If you love gaming, this is the place to be this weekend. I know they are also hosting 40k skirmish games, an Apocalypse game, and a 30k event. They also run a huge amount of Warmachine/Hordes events and more. This year I'm bringing out my Tau/Eldar combo. I have one Riptide left to finish painting before Saturday which shouldn't be a problem. Makers will also be playing in the tournament with his Chaos Daemons. Can the Lonely Havocs bring the noise? Stay tuned for updates.

Picture of this years army photographed with a potato. Better photos to come.



4 comments:

  1. Good luck guys. Hope you guys have a good time. Is diecon using 6th or 7th edition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck guys. Maybe I'll see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete