Monday, September 29, 2014

Imperial Knight Update: Transfers and Basing Materials


Like the title says, I got all of the transfers and basing materials on. The transfers went on great. I used Micro Set and Micro Sol then sealed them with Lahmian Medium to give them a matte finish. They look absolutely seamless with the paint job. Zero silvering effect. I am SUPER pleased with it. Now I just need to paint the base and this bad boy is done. I use bark to simulate rocks on my bases. It always works out well. They look great after I paint them up.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, those transfers did come out nice. Normally you get that little edge that is next to impossible to fix. Nice job!

    Really like the subtle shading and crispy highlights on the edge panels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skill makes mine look like a 3rd grader painted it. Great work.!

    ReplyDelete