Friday, August 29, 2014

Space Marine Centurions and Tigurius



After witnessing the awesomeness that is the Centurion-Star at DieCon and the past few tournaments I've been to, I decided to finally take the plunge and buy some Space Marines. I picked up a box of Centurions, 5 Scouts, and good old Chief Librarian Tigurius. At some point down the line when I have some extra cash, I plan to get 1 more Centurion off of the Ebay. 


I knew I didn't want the standard blue Ultramarines but I still wanted to take Tigurius. That meant I needed to find an Ultramarines Successor Chapter with a color scheme I enjoyed. I ended up going with Hawk Lords. They reminded me a lot of pre-heresy Emperor's Children of which I'm a big fan. Their fluff says they're all about using gunships so eventually I want to pick up a Stormtalon for these guys. Now I just need to paint up my 5 Scouts and I'll be in business.

1 comment:

  1. Lol I have been toying around with this idea for a couple of months now. I really like these guys and I think that a psyker would be welcome in my tau line. I just can't get past the dirty feeling about playing space marines >_<

    ReplyDelete