|Here you can see the partial assembly from earlier this week.|
|I've added some brass etchings to give it some more character|
|The lascannon sponsons are magnetized so that they can be swapped out if I choose to.|
|Added the Forgeworld Rhino Doors|
|And an overhead shot.|
Now I must admit this was a pain to assemble. The worst part by far was putting the treads on. I had to heat them up several times to get them straight and then actually getting them to fit on the tank itself was quite a challenge. Overall, though I've very pleased with how it turned out, not that I could fix anything at this point anyways. I magnetized the crew so that I can pop them out and put on hatches if I feel like it. I gave the commander two combi bolters becuase hey why not. I'll actually use those to represent a pintle mounted weapon if I use one.
The only thing left modelling wise is an inspection to see if there are any gaps I need to fill with green stuff and then its off to paint. I'll be sure to get pictures up when that's done as well.