Monday, December 15, 2014

Warmahordes Circle Orboros Progression



Progress continues on the Circle Orboros army that I traded for last month. I have 2 units and their UA's left to paint. Unfortunately, these days I quite loathe painting units of models. The monotony of painting the same thing over and over really crushes my soul. I better get used to it though because I just got 3 new units for my Cygnar army and a Colossal as well. Overall I'm still super excited about this game and wish I could play it more. This week is the last game of the 40K league at the store so perhaps I'll be able to get a few more games in soon. If not, I may start having to make the trek to Heroic Adventures on Thursdays to get my fix.










1 comment:

  1. Looking good. I don't really dig the circle look but your paint job looks great.

    ReplyDelete